Positive Reinforcement Dog Training
Treat2Train's philosophy is that dog training should be fun and rewarding for everyone involved.
* Basic Obedience
* Behavior Modification (socialization with dogs and people, aggression, separation anxiety, etc.)
* Potty Training and Crate Training
* Walking Manners and Heel
* Problem Solving (Biting, Barking, Jumping, Chewing, etc.)
* Therapy, Service, and AKC Canine Good Citizen Training
* Tricks (High Five, Roll Over, Salute, Play Dead, Sit Pretty, Put Your Toys Away, etc.)
In-Home Private Sessions
For convenience and the ideal educational context, Treat2Train offers private sessions at the pet parent's home. Training sessions can also be in a social setting, if the training focus is distractions, aggression, or socialization.
* 1 Hour Private Session
* 1 Hour Private Session x4 Package
* 1 Hour Private Session x8 Package
* Canine Good Citizen Training & Testing
please contact for private session pricing
For socialization and distractions, Treat2Train currently offers group courses at the Pasadena Pet Food Express location.
* Puppy/Beginner Group Training (Basic Cues: Sit, Down, Stay, Come, and Walking Manners)
* Intermediate Group Training (Basic Cues with added distractions, and Advanced Walking Manners)
* Canine Good Citizen Group Training
* Agility Group Training
* Advanced 1, 2, 3 Group Training
* Scent Work Group Training
* Tricks Group Training
* Cardio Tricks Group Training
For puppy socialization, Treat2Train currently offers a puppy playtime opportunity at the Crescenta Canada Pet Hospital. Please check back for future dates.