Treat2Train's philosophy is that dog training should be fun and rewarding for everyone involved.
* Basic Obedience
* Behavior Modification (socialization with dogs and people, aggression, separation anxiety, etc.)
* Potty Training and Crate Training
* Walking Manners and Heel
* Problem Solving (Biting, Barking, Jumping, Chewing, etc.)
* Therapy, Service, and AKC Canine Good Citizen Training
* Tricks (High Five, Roll Over, Salute, Play Dead, Sit Pretty, Put Your Toys Away, etc.)
For convenience and the ideal educational context, Treat2Train offers private sessions at the pet parent's home. Training sessions can also be in a social setting, if the training focus is distractions, aggression, or socialization.
* 1 Hour Private Session
* 1 Hour Private Session x4 Package
* 1 Hour Private Session x8 Package
* Canine Good Citizen Training & Testing
please contact for private session pricing
For socialization and distractions, Treat2Train currently offers group courses at the Pasadena, Glendale, and Tarzana Ca. Pet Food Express locations. Please check back for futures dates.
* Puppy/Beginner Group Training (Basic Cues: Sit, Down, Stay, Come, and Walking Manners)
* Intermediate Group Training (Basic Cues with added distractions, and Advanced Walking Manners)
* Canine Good Citizen Group Training
* Agility Group Training
* Advanced 1, 2, 3 Group Training
* Scent Work Group Training
* Tricks Group Training
* Cardio Tricks Group Training
For puppy socialization, Treat2Train currently offers a puppy playtime opportunity at the Crescenta Canada Pet Hospital. Please check back for future dates.